Call for Abstract
World Congress on Nanoscience and Nano Technology, will be organized around the theme “Recent developments in Nano Science and Nano Technology”
Asia Pacific Nano Congress 2017 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Asia Pacific Nano Congress 2017
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Nano Materials and Nanoparticle examination is right now a region of serious experimental exploration, because of a wide range of potential applications in biomedical, optical, and electronic fields. 27 research colleges are taking about Nano-composites everywhere all over the world, and market estimation over Asia Pacific is $2650 million, in US $786 million are discharged per annum for Nano materials and Nano particles examination. The control of composition, size, shape, and morphology of Nano materials and Nano particles is an essential foundation for the development and application of Nano scale devices in all over the world.
- Track 1-1Nano composites
- Track 1-2Carbon Nano structures and devices
- Track 1-3Nano particles synthesis and applications
- Track 1-4Characterization of Nano materials and Nano particles
- Track 1-5Biosensor
Molecular Nanotechnology is nanotechnology using "molecular manufacturing", an anticipated technology based on positionally-controlled mechanochemistry guided by molecular machine systems. It involves combining physical principles demonstrated by chemistry, different nanotechnologies, and the molecular machinery of life with systems engineering principles found in modern Nano scale factories. The desire in molecular nanotechnology would be to balance molecular reactions in positionally-controlled locations and orientations to received desired chemical reactions, and then to build systems by further assembling the products of these reactions.
- Track 2-1Molecular assembler
- Track 2-2Mechanosynthesis
- Track 2-3Molecular engineering
- Track 2-4Aerospace Transportation
- Track 2-5Molecular machine
Nanotoxicology is a branch of bionanoscience which deals with the study and application of toxicity of nanomaterials. Nanomaterials, even when made of inert elements like gold, become highly active at nanometer dimensions. Nanotoxicological studies are intended to determine whether and to what extent these properties may pose a threat to the environment and to human beings. For instance, Diesel nanoparticles have been found to damage the cardiovascular system in a mouse model.
- Track 3-1Clinical nanotoxicology
- Track 3-2Drug and chemical nanotoxicology
- Track 3-3Pediatric nanotoxicology
- Track 3-4Systems nanotoxicology
- Track 3-5Organ nanotoxicity
Nano electronics are based on the application of nanotechnology in the field of electronics and electronic components. Nano electronics and nanotechnology are widely used in all application of modern life. Life Safety, Healthcare, Transportation, Energy and Telecommunications and computing are the major fields benefiting from the growth of Nano electronic applications. Latest specialist ventures around 18 in gadgets ventures and 22 in material are in procedure, a yearly spending plan of $20,000 million is been supported to Nanotechnology organizations. The applications include in Nano gadgets, Reasonable and renewable vitality, common and mechanical designing, marine and resistance.
- Track 4-1Molecular electronics
- Track 4-2Nano lithography
- Track 4-3 Nano fabrication
- Track 4-4Nanotube transistor
- Track 4-5Nano photonics
Nanochemistry is the science of tools, technologies, and methodologies for novel chemical synthesis e.g. employing synthetic chemistry to make nanoscale building blocks of desired shape, size, composition and surface structure and possibly the potential to control the actual self-assembly of these building blocks to various desirable sizes. Today, nanochemists work in biomedical chemistry, polymer chemistry, product synthesis, and a host of other areas.
- Track 5-1Nanocomposites
- Track 5-2Nanocrystals and Clusters
- Track 5-3Nanolithography
- Track 5-4Nanotubes
- Track 5-5Nano-Electro-Mechanical Systems
Nanotechnology uses different bio-inspired processes to produce Nano sized materials for applications in biology and other fields. In return, the outcome of nanotechnology are applied to expanding areas of biomedical and therapeutic processes, such as latest nanostructures and scaffolds for tissue engineering or targeted drug delivery. In this way, Nano biotechnology serves as a bridge between Nano and bio, with Nano scale materials providing the building blocks for the construction of the "bridge."
- Track 6-1Bio mineralization
- Track 6-2Biomimetic synthesis
- Track 6-3Bioimaging and Cancer diagnosis
- Track 6-4Fabrication of hybrid micro swimmers
- Track 6-5Photodynamic therapy
Nanotechnology is helping to considerably develop, even revolutionize, different technology and industry sectors: information technology, Renewable energy, environmental science, medicine, homeland security, food safety, and transportation, among others. New researcher initiatives about 18 in electronics tasks and 22 in textile are in manner, an annual budget of $20,000 million is been funded to Nanotechnology corporations .It's far anticipated that 75 new researchers going in this discipline with an annual quantity of $16,000 million spent on Nano-optics studies in 2015-2016.
- Track 7-1 Industrial applications of nanotechnology
- Track 7-2Potential applications of carbon nanotubes
- Track 7-3Nano art
- Track 7-4Nanotechnology Applications in Solar Cells
- Track 7-5Space Nanotechnology
- Track 7-6 Nano fabrication
- Track 7-7Nano safety
Number of MATLAB codes and mathematical formulas that can be used in computational nanotechnology. Covers computational methods associated with semiconductor quantum dots and molecular magnetism, as well as modeling of nanoparticles.
- Track 8-1Software for Modelling of Nano Materials
- Track 8-2 Computational Hub for Nanotechnology
- Track 8-3Microstructure-based Models and Dislocation Analysis
- Track 8-4 Multiscale Modelling for the Materials Improvement and Design
- Track 8-5Mechanics of Nano materials
Nano technological processes, products and applications are expected to contribute significantly to environment and climate protection by saving raw materials, water and energy as well as by reducing greenhouse gases and hazardous wastes. Nanotechnology is being used in several applications to producing solar cells that generate electricity at a competitive cost, polluting groundwater, cleaning up organic chemicals, clearing volatile organic compounds from air.
- Track 9-1Green nanotechnology
- Track 9-2Nanomaterials for energy conversion
- Track 9-3Nanotechnology for hydrogen production and storage
- Track 9-4Life cycle assessment
- Track 9-5Environment, human health, and safety issues of nanotechnology
The term Nano Biotechnology refers to the combination of nanotechnology and biology. The concepts that are enhanced through Nano biology include: Nano particle, Nano device and Nano scale phenomena that occurs within the discipline of nanotechnology. This approach to biology allows scientists to imagine and create systems that can be used for biological research.
- Track 10-1DNA Nanotechnology
- Track 10-2Gene Therapy
- Track 10-3Tissue Engineering
- Track 10-4Lipid Nanotechnology
- Track 10-5 The structural nature of bio molecules
Nano medicine is one of the medical applications of nanotechnology. It ranges from the medical applications of nanomaterials to Nanoelectronic biosensors, and the future applications of molecular nanotechnology, such as biological machines. Nanomedicine sales reached $16 billion in 2015, with a minimum of $3.8 billion in nanotechnology R&D being invested every year.
- Track 11-1Drug delivery
- Track 11-2Blood purification
- Track 11-3Cell repair
- Track 11-4Therapy Method
- Track 11-5Gene delivery
Nanoparticles have very high interacting, absorbing, and reacting capabilities due to its small size with high proportion of atoms at surface. It can even be added with aqueous suspensions and thus can behave as colloid. Nanoparticles can achieve conservation of energy due to its small size which can ultimately lead to cost savings. Nanoparticles have good advantage of treating water in depths, which is generally left out by other conventional technologies.
- Track 12-1Nanostructured Membranes for water Purification
- Track 12-2Ground water and softening application
- Track 12-3Bioactive nanoparticles for water disinfections
- Track 12-4Photo catalytic water treatment
- Track 12-5Reverse osmosis
A robot that allows exactness collaborations with Nano scale issue, or control with Nano scale determination. Such types of gadgets are more identified with microscopy or checking test microscopy, rather than the portrayal of Nano-robots as atomic machine. Nano robotics, including specific design issues such as sensing, power communication, navigation, manipulation, locomotion, and on-board computation, has been presented in the medical context of Nano medicine by Robert Freitas.
- Track 13-1Swarm Robotics
- Track 13-2Heart surgery
- Track 13-3Industrial robot
- Track 13-4Nano robotics Design and Control
- Track 13-5 Biochips
The benefits of using Nanotechnology in manufacturing of weapons is the destructive force of weapon may be amplified due to greater efficiency gained by using nanotechnology, for instance an explosive being more powerful as a result of it being comprised of nanoparticles which have a better comparative surface area as compared to standards sized particles of explosive, and therefore more reactivity and the waste may be lessened. Such increases in efficiency of manufacturing result in cheaper construction costs, and therefore less expensive weapons.
- Track 14-1Smart materials
- Track 14-2 Nano-Scouts
- Track 14-3Nano thermite
- Track 14-4Water Bullets
- Track 14-5Bio-weapons
Nano Markets has published over one hundred comprehensive research reports on emerging technology markets. It released a new OLED materials market report, in which they forecast that the OLED material market will develop from $900 million in 2014 to $3.7 billion in 2019. Almost 45% of material revenues will come from core functional materials.
- Track 15-1 Nano electronics marketing
- Track 15-2Nano computational marketing
- Track 15-3Nanotechnology Drug Delivery Market
- Track 15-4Investing in nanotechnology
- Track 15-5Nano Bio Business Trends & Latest Market Research
- Track 15-6Nano engineered Polymers marketing