Call for Abstract
World Congress on Nanoscience and Nano Technology , will be organized around the theme “Recent developments in Nanotechnology and Nanoscience”
Asia Pacific Nano Congress 2017 is comprised of 16 tracks and 85 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Asia Pacific Nano Congress 2017.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
One of the most interesting things about nanotechnology is that the properties of many materials change when the size scale of their dimensions approaches nanometers. Nanotechnology advances the utilization of materials and devices with extremely small dimensions. Materials science is central to nanotechnology because the properties of materials can change dramatically when things are made extremely small. Materials scientists work to understand those property changes and utilize them in the processing and manufacture of materials at the nanoscale. The field of materials science covers the discovery, characterization, properties, and end-use of nanoscale materials. Development of applications incorporating semiconductor nanoparticles to be used in the next generation of products, such as display technology, lighting, solar cells and biological imaging; see quantum dots. Recent application of nanomaterials includes a range of biomedical applications, such as tissue engineering, drug delivery, and biosensors.
- Track 1-1Composite materials
- Track 1-2Ceramics
- Track 1-3Graphene & Fullerenes
- Track 1-4Quasi Crystals
- Track 1-5Big data in materials science
- Track 1-6Thin films and Coatings
- Track 1-7Rare-earth magnets and their applications
Nano Materials and Nanoparticle examination is right now a region of serious experimental exploration, because of a wide range of potential applications in biomedical, optical, and electronic fields. 27 research colleges are taking about Nano-composites everywhere all over the world, and market estimation over Asia Pacific is $2650 million, in US $786 million are discharged per annum for Nano materials and Nano particles examination. The control of composition, size, shape, and morphology of Nano materials and Nano particles is an essential foundation for the development and application of Nano scale devices in all over the world.
- Track 2-1Nano composites
- Track 2-2Carbon Nano structures and devices
- Track 2-3Nano particles synthesis and applications
- Track 2-4Characterization of Nano materials and Nano particles
- Track 2-5Biosensor
Molecular Nanotechnology is nanotechnology using "molecular manufacturing", an anticipated technology based on positionally-controlled mechanochemistry guided by molecular machine systems. It involves combining physical principles demonstrated by chemistry, different nanotechnologies, and the molecular machinery of life with systems engineering principles found in modern Nano scale factories. The desire in molecular nanotechnology would be to balance molecular reactions in positionally-controlled locations and orientations to received desired chemical reactions, and then to build systems by further assembling the products of these reactions.
- Track 3-1Molecular assembler
- Track 3-2Mechanosynthesis
- Track 3-3Molecular engineering
- Track 3-4Aerospace Transportation
- Track 3-5Molecular machine
Nano medicine is one of the medical applications of nanotechnology. It ranges from the medical applications of nanomaterials to Nanoelectronic biosensors, and the future applications of molecular nanotechnology, such as biological machines. Nanomedicine sales reached $16 billion in 2015, with a minimum of $3.8 billion in nanotechnology R&D being invested every year.
- Track 4-1Drug delivery
- Track 4-2Blood purification
- Track 4-3Cell repair
- Track 4-4Therapy Method
- Track 4-5Gene delivery
Nano electronics are based on the application of nanotechnology in the field of electronics and electronic components. Nano electronics and nanotechnology are widely used in all application of modern life. Life Safety, Healthcare, Transportation, Energy and Telecommunications and computing are the major fields benefiting from the growth of Nano electronic applications. Latest specialist ventures around 18 in gadgets ventures and 22 in material are in procedure, a yearly spending plan of $20,000 million is been supported to Nanotechnology organizations. The applications include in Nano gadgets, Reasonable and renewable vitality, common and mechanical designing, marine and resistance.
- Track 5-1Molecular electronics
- Track 5-2Nano lithography
- Track 5-3 Nano fabrication
- Track 5-4Nanotube transistor
- Track 5-5Nano photonics
Nanochemistry is the science of tools, technologies, and methodologies for novel chemical synthesis e.g. employing synthetic chemistry to make nanoscale building blocks of desired shape, size, composition and surface structure and possibly the potential to control the actual self-assembly of these building blocks to various desirable sizes. Today, nanochemists work in biomedical chemistry, polymer chemistry, product synthesis, and a host of other areas.
- Track 6-1Nanocomposites
- Track 6-2Nanocrystals and Clusters
- Track 6-3Nanolithography
- Track 6-4Nanotubes
- Track 6-5Nano-Electro-Mechanical Systems
Nanotechnology uses different bio-inspired processes to produce Nano sized materials for applications in biology and other fields. In return, the outcome of nanotechnology are applied to expanding areas of biomedical and therapeutic processes, such as latest nanostructures and scaffolds for tissue engineering or targeted drug delivery. In this way, Nano biotechnology serves as a bridge between Nano and bio, with Nano scale materials providing the building blocks for the construction of the "bridge."
- Track 7-1Bio mineralization
- Track 7-2Biomimetic synthesis
- Track 7-3Bioimaging and Cancer diagnosis
- Track 7-4Fabrication of hybrid micro swimmers
- Track 7-5Photodynamic therapy
Nanotechnology is helping to considerably develop, even revolutionize, different technology and industry sectors: information technology, Renewable energy, environmental science, medicine, homeland security, food safety, and transportation, among others. New researcher initiatives about 18 in electronics tasks and 22 in textile are in manner, an annual budget of $20,000 million is been funded to Nanotechnology corporations .It's far anticipated that 75 new researchers going in this discipline with an annual quantity of $16,000 million spent on Nano-optics studies in 2015-2016.
- Track 8-1 Industrial applications of nanotechnology
- Track 8-2Potential applications of carbon nanotubes
- Track 8-3Nano art
- Track 8-4Nanotechnology Applications in Solar Cells
- Track 8-5Space Nanotechnology
- Track 8-6 Nano fabrication
- Track 8-7Nano safety
Number of MATLAB codes and mathematical formulas that can be used in computational nanotechnology. Covers computational methods associated with semiconductor quantum dots and molecular magnetism, as well as modeling of nanoparticles.
- Track 9-1Software for Modelling of Nano Materials
- Track 9-2 Computational Hub for Nanotechnology
- Track 9-3Microstructure-based Models and Dislocation Analysis
- Track 9-4 Multiscale Modelling for the Materials Improvement and Design
- Track 9-5Mechanics of Nano materials
Nano technological processes, products and applications are expected to contribute significantly to environment and climate protection by saving raw materials, water and energy as well as by reducing greenhouse gases and hazardous wastes. Nanotechnology is being used in several applications to producing solar cells that generate electricity at a competitive cost, polluting groundwater, cleaning up organic chemicals, clearing volatile organic compounds from air.
- Track 10-1Green nanotechnology
- Track 10-2Nanomaterials for energy conversion
- Track 10-3Nanotechnology for hydrogen production and storage
- Track 10-4Life cycle assessment
- Track 10-5Environment, human health, and safety issues of nanotechnology
The term Nano Biotechnology refers to the combination of nanotechnology and biology. The concepts that are enhanced through Nano biology include: Nano particle, Nano device and Nano scale phenomena that occurs within the discipline of nanotechnology. This approach to biology allows scientists to imagine and create systems that can be used for biological research.
- Track 11-1DNA Nanotechnology
- Track 11-2Gene Therapy
- Track 11-3Tissue Engineering
- Track 11-4Lipid Nanotechnology
- Track 11-5 The structural nature of bio molecules
Nanotoxicology is a branch of bionanoscience which deals with the study and application of toxicity of nanomaterials. Nanomaterials, even when made of inert elements like gold, become highly active at nanometer dimensions. Nanotoxicological studies are intended to determine whether and to what extent these properties may pose a threat to the environment and to human beings. For instance, Diesel nanoparticles have been found to damage the cardiovascular system in a mouse model.
- Track 12-1Clinical nanotoxicology
- Track 12-2Drug and chemical nanotoxicology
- Track 12-3Pediatric nanotoxicology
- Track 12-4Systems nanotoxicology
- Track 12-5Organ nanotoxicity
Nanoparticles have very high interacting, absorbing, and reacting capabilities due to its small size with high proportion of atoms at surface. It can even be added with aqueous suspensions and thus can behave as colloid. Nanoparticles can achieve conservation of energy due to its small size which can ultimately lead to cost savings. Nanoparticles have good advantage of treating water in depths, which is generally left out by other conventional technologies.
- Track 13-1Nanostructured Membranes for water Purification
- Track 13-2Ground water and softening application
- Track 13-3Bioactive nanoparticles for water disinfections
- Track 13-4Photo catalytic water treatment
- Track 13-5Reverse osmosis
A robot that allows exactness collaborations with Nano scale issue, or control with Nano scale determination. Such types of gadgets are more identified with microscopy or checking test microscopy, rather than the portrayal of Nano-robots as atomic machine. Nano robotics, including specific design issues such as sensing, power communication, navigation, manipulation, locomotion, and on-board computation, has been presented in the medical context of Nano medicine by Robert Freitas.
- Track 14-1Swarm Robotics
- Track 14-2Heart surgery
- Track 14-3Industrial robot
- Track 14-4Nano robotics Design and Control
- Track 14-5 Biochips
The benefits of using Nanotechnology in manufacturing of weapons is the destructive force of weapon may be amplified due to greater efficiency gained by using nanotechnology, for instance an explosive being more powerful as a result of it being comprised of nanoparticles which have a better comparative surface area as compared to standards sized particles of explosive, and therefore more reactivity and the waste may be lessened. Such increases in efficiency of manufacturing result in cheaper construction costs, and therefore less expensive weapons.
- Track 15-1Smart materials
- Track 15-2 Nano-Scouts
- Track 15-3Nano thermite
- Track 15-4Water Bullets
- Track 15-5Bio-weapons
Nano Markets has published over one hundred comprehensive research reports on emerging technology markets. It released a new OLED materials market report, in which they forecast that the OLED material market will develop from $900 million in 2014 to $3.7 billion in 2019. Almost 45% of material revenues will come from core functional materials.
- Track 16-1 Nano electronics marketing
- Track 16-2Nano computational marketing
- Track 16-3Nanotechnology Drug Delivery Market
- Track 16-4Investing in nanotechnology
- Track 16-5Nano Bio Business Trends & Latest Market Research
- Track 16-6Nano engineered Polymers marketing